I see my surgeon on August 16 for a follow-up and assessment. Depending on that visit, I am hopeful to be back in business – but I will be taking great measures to follow doctor’s orders. This means I will be accepting dogs on a case-by-case basis. My tentative go date is August 23. Again, I am starting slowly to build up my strength and stamina. I can’t wait to see you all and your furbabies again! Thank you very much for your patience.
Due to this life-changing experience, I’ve decided to take Thanksgiving off, both boarding and grooming. I plan to spend some overdue time with family, so I will be closed November 22-28.
Thank you again for your support and patience – I’m accepting calls anytime at 507-360-0520!