I offer specialized grooming and boarding for your canine family members. My prices reflect the current pricing scale in the local area. My hours are by appointment only, seven days a week (including Sundays!). Unfortunately due to physical restrictions, I am only able to groom dogs 30 pounds and under. If you have questions, please give me a call.
For full grooming appointments, my prices run as follows:
- $27.00+ for Small Dogs (Roughly under 20 pounds)
- $37.00+ for Medium Dogs (Over roughly 20 pounds)
For partial grooming appointments (aka Spiff Jobs), my prices run as follows:
- Shampoo: $10.00
- Anal Glands: $6.00
- Nails: $2.00/foot
- Hair Trimmed Around Feet: $4.00
- Potty Cut: Free with the purchase of additional service, otherwise $8.00
I offer grooming services such as shave-downs, fancy cuts (poodle cut, etc.), comb-outs, shampoo, nails and/or ear cleaning. Please call 507-360-0520 if you have questions.
If you find yourself needing a place to board your pet, but don’t want to board them just anywhere, come visit HDDCK to see the accommodations! My kennel is clean and sterilized but does not smell like a vet’s office so that the dogs are comfortable and stress-free. I offer under cement heating, spacious kennels, a radio going at all times so your dog doesn’t feel alone, hands-on walks for “potty time,” toys, blankets, and a host of other things to make your pooch feel right at home.
My rates are as follows:
- $12.00 per day for Small Dogs
- $15.00 per day for Big Dogs
- Other pricing plans are available for boarders with more than one dog.
- Long-term stay options are available, too. Call for more information!
I have 10 indoor kennels (varying from 6′ x 6′ and 4′ x 4′) and four cemented, covered outdoor kennels for exercise and potty time. In addition to covered kennels, there are also two large, fenced-in, outdoor grass spaces available for those dogs who prefer to potty on grass rather than cement. For a virtual tour, click here!